The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- Your name
- Your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address, and/or telephone number
- Your age and/or date of birth
- Your preferences and/or opinions
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys
- Details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have inquired about, and our response to you
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries, and/or browsing behavior
- Information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms, and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- Any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact and communicate with you
- For internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing, and billing purposes
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located or that store data outside of the USA
- Third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of the USA
By providing us with personal information, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by privacy laws in the USA and if any third party engages in any act or practice that violates applicable privacy laws, it would not be accountable under those laws and you will not be able to seek redress under such laws.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via the browser’s support or help documentation.
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you.